This website is about guidelines of a good information resource
- currency / timeliness
Now I will show an example a resource and see if it passes the guidelines:
- Authority: The website is made in order to present updates in genetics.
- Objectivity: The site is simply presenting the information and not really presenting a view on it.
- Purpose: It was written for an educational purpose.
- Currency: The article was written in 2001 so it is 11 years old but it gives a good idea of when the issue was presented.
- Accuracy: The article is well written and does not show any signs of being poorly made.